Gardening is my release of stress and gives me a life-long hobby with exercise benefits. One of my greatest treasures is not my beautiful garden but my garden buddy. I share my love of gardening with her. It gives us both endless conversations when we are in the garden or visiting each other!
Benefits of Swinging with a Garden Buddy
- A knowledge base of help when I forget the name or plant, shrub, or tree.
- Help with landscape plans.
- Someone to shop with at the local garden center, Lowes, Home Depot
- Shares plants from her garden.
- referrals of garden companies, landscapers, & workers. This can be so helpful when it’s time to weed or dig up a tree.
- Surprises you with special plants that you can’t find.
- Shares garden vegetables, tomatoes, etc.
- Shares food prepared with the harvest of her garden.
DO YOU HAVE A GARDEN BUDDY TO SWING WITH?
My GARDEN BUDDY is Mary. She and her husband owned a garden center years ago. Did I mention Mary is 86 years young? She is a wealth of knowledge, funny, kind, smart and cooks like the old school. She makes all her pies, cakes, cinnamon rolls, biscuits, from scratch. I get a sample of those delicious treats too. Mary is one-of-a-kind lady. All those talents, plus, she reads the Bible daily. She is a spiritual inspiration.
My GARDEN BUDDY is a treasure I found right next door!
Please, all comments are welcome, even if you don’t have a GARDEN BUDDY.
Have a great day, Queen Rose